Monday, February 7, 2011

One week ... what do I have to show for it?

Ok ... so, it's been a crazy week full of work, travel and rehearsal. Even with all the business of life, I have been able to make lots of things ... mostly coasters! Ahahah! But hey ... I'm sticking to my creative guns.

Tonight I made a hideously ugly flower with Lion Brand Homespun yarn. I do not like that stuff ... it's a very chunky yarn and it is so hard to see and keep track of the stitches. Frusterating. And after all of that squinting and cursing, an oddly oversized, largely unattractive flower was the result. Blerg.

Yesterday, however, I made a perfectly acceptable flower. It is a sweet little orange number that I'm attaching to the felted bag I'm making. I think I will make two more flowers for the bag and then I think the bag will be complete. Photos to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment